Jun 15 2011
|more articles from|
Saudi Arabia: STC introduces Blackberry tablet device
The product is available at all STC sales outlets with free WIFI in more than 2,000 points identified by accessing m3com.com.sa with unlimited data usage for one year.
The device will be available in three versions; 16 gigabytes at SR2,099, 32 gigabytes at SR2,699 and 64 gigabytes at SR3,099, all equipped with Wi-Fi technology, dual processor with 1 GHz dual speed and BlackBerry Tablet OS7 system with a 7 inch LCD touch screen, 1 gigabyte memory with two HD cameras, front camera with 3 megapixels and the back one with 5 megapixels with a HD video shooting and outlet.
The company had previously launched all of the Blackberry devices in the Saudi market with different sizes and specifications demonstrating ability to remain in line with the latest in technology while at the same time enabling customers to benefit from the applications available in BlackBerry App World store on the BlackBerry PlayBook devices, by downloading many free applications or purchasing others.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Telecoms & IT
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More