May 31 2011
|more articles from|
Saudi realty boom biggest in Mideast
With more than $36 billion of FDI and over $500 billion of real estate projects already underway, Arabia presents some of the most lucrative and accessible opportunities for regional and international real estate investors.
The Kingdom's unprecedented real estate boom is reflected in the high level of participation and sponsorship supporting the Jeddah International Urban Development and Real Estate Investment Event - Cityscape Jeddah, to be held on June 11-13 at the Jeddah Center for Forums & Events under the patronage of HRPrince Misha'al Bin Majed Bin Abdulaziz, Governor of Jeddah.
Cityscape is the only real estate event in the region that combines a conference, exhibition and awards. The two latest sponsors to come onboard are Al Oula and Raysan Arabia, reaffirming that in the space of only three years Cityscape has become firmly established as the premier event for local, regional and international companies and investors participating in or seeking to unlock the potential of the Kingdom's real estate market.
The organizers expect more than 10,000 visitors from 43 countries to attend the exhibition. More than 200 industry leaders from the private and government sectors will attend.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Real Estate
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More