May 25 2011
|more articles from|
Real estate transactions up 65 percent
The details released by the Ministry of Justice on its website for weekly real estate transactions (between May 15 and 19) showed that they were worth QR797m. However, the previous week (between May 8 and 12) the figure of real transactions was merely QR482m.
The list of properties that were traded either by sale or mortgage includes open plots of land, two-floor villas, annex, houses and residential compounds, which are located in the municipalities of Umm Salal, Doha, Al Wakra, Al Khor, Al Rayyan, Al Dain and Al Shimal.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Real Estate
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More