May 15 2011
|more articles from|
SABIC and ExxonMobil's joint venture KEMYA signs agreements with Continental Carbon to furnish licensed technology and market part production
KEMYA and Continental Carbon Company have also signed a long-term product off-take agreement in addition to the technology license. Under terms of the agreement, Continental Carbon will market part of the production of the new KEMYA carbon black plant to serve the local and international tire industry.
Continental Carbon Company is one of the world's prominent carbon black manufacturers and its production technology has been successfully demonstrated in operating plants all over the world. Continental Carbon also has relationships with customers globally, making it well-positioned to market the KEMYA carbon black. Continental Carbon continues to grow its carbon black business globally, including this venture with respected leaders in the chemical industry.
Vice President, Corporate Communications
© Press Release 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More