Apr 19 2011
|more articles from|
Oman United Insurance profit falls 65 pc
The fall in profit was mainly due to shrinkage in core earnings on higher claims and non-remunerative stock market investments during the first quarter.
The firm reported a net profit of RO1.04mn in the first quarter of last year. Income from investments declined by 83 per cent to RO237,615 from RO1.4mn last year.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- There's More