Mar 27 2011
|more articles from|
World's Biggest LNG Producers by 2020
No prizes for guessing who the world's largest LNG producer will be by 2020, but guess who is the fastest growing.
Chevron is the world's fastest growing liquefied natural gas (LNG) producer, beating Qatar Petroleum , according to Evaluate Energy data. Between 2010 and 2020, the U.S. energy giant will add 17 million tonnes, beating Qatar Petroleum 's 11.5 million tonnes during the same year.
However, Qatar Petroleum will remain the world's largest producer of LNG with nearly 53 million tonnes of LNG production by 2020. Algeria's Sonatrach is a distant second and Chevron will move to sixth place by 2020.
Here is the list:
© AlifArabia 2011
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- Philadelphia using 'robo-calls' as weapon in war on illegal signs
- Every dog has his day in court, in New Jersey
- Georgia school evacuated after pranksters release pepper spray
- A gay artist will get his images on stamps in Finland
- North Korean embassy complains to UK after salon mocks leader's hair
- There's More