Feb 13 2011
|more articles from|
QIB Named Qatar's Premier Islamic Finance Institution
Upon receiving the award in London, QIB Acting Chief Executive Officer Ahmad Meshari said, "This award reflects QIB 's commitment to position itself as the Islamic Banking pioneer not only amongst the financial institutions in Qatar but regionally and globally. It's recognition for QIB 's continuous efforts in developing Islamic banking in Qatar and the world for the past 28 years''.
Meshari added, "The award is a result of QIB 's success in implementing a well-defined business strategy under the supervision and guidance of the board of directors led by His Excellency Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad bin Jabr al Thani. This strategy is focused on excellent services and expansion of QIB 's activities, branches and affiliates in Qatar and abroad through tactical partnerships with leading banking institutions to pursue sustainable development that the banking sector is witnessing in the country''.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- 'Into the Wild' hunter fatally shot by police in Alaska
- Tennessee bill would legalize wishing students 'Merry Christmas'
- Niece creates 'Mummified in Michigan' Facebook page to commemorate aunt
- Maryland women indicted in 'exorcism' slayings of children
- U.S. Mint to sell curved coins honoring Baseball Hall of Fame
- There's More