Feb 13 2011
|more articles from|
QIB Named Qatar's Premier Islamic Finance Institution
Upon receiving the award in London, QIB Acting Chief Executive Officer Ahmad Meshari said, "This award reflects QIB 's commitment to position itself as the Islamic Banking pioneer not only amongst the financial institutions in Qatar but regionally and globally. It's recognition for QIB 's continuous efforts in developing Islamic banking in Qatar and the world for the past 28 years''.
Meshari added, "The award is a result of QIB 's success in implementing a well-defined business strategy under the supervision and guidance of the board of directors led by His Excellency Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad bin Jabr al Thani. This strategy is focused on excellent services and expansion of QIB 's activities, branches and affiliates in Qatar and abroad through tactical partnerships with leading banking institutions to pursue sustainable development that the banking sector is witnessing in the country''.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Ship that sank in 1888 found near San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge
- Two 10-year-olds caught selling grandparents' pot at Colorado school
- Sriracha hot sauce makers head for next showdown in California
- Tennessee man breaks into civil rights museum, then falls asleep
- Lawyers for Colorado theater shooter to appeal second sanity exam
- There's More