Jan 31 2011
|more articles from|
Emirates Coop Lowers Price On 60 Essential Items
Emirates Cooperative Society a leading supermarket chain in Dubai has lowered prices on essential food and non food items in its latest promotion campaign.
Keeping the current economic situation we have lowered our prices for a short period from 28th January to 12th February 2011 in all our 7 branches across Dubai and Hatta. We have selected 60 items from fresh vegetables, fruits, meat, bakery, rice, oils, beverages and other essential household items, said Mr. Farid Al Shamandy, the General Manager.
Our price reductions goes up to 50% lower than our regular price. This is a key strategic vision of our Board of Directors, it's our way of contributing back to the society by providing a short relief to the rising food prices said Mr. Farid.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- NY jury to decide: bizarre sex fantasy or real murder-kidnap plot?
- UPDATE 1-Florida mayor seeking 20th term at age 93 faces run-off election
- UPDATE 1-U.S. president sweats over sweaters during NY shopping stop
- U.S. lawmakers wheel into action, take on EU cheese name plan
- 93-year-old Florida mayor seeks re-election for 20th term in office
- There's More