Jan 31 2011
|more articles from|
Emirates Coop Lowers Price On 60 Essential Items
Emirates Cooperative Society a leading supermarket chain in Dubai has lowered prices on essential food and non food items in its latest promotion campaign.
Keeping the current economic situation we have lowered our prices for a short period from 28th January to 12th February 2011 in all our 7 branches across Dubai and Hatta. We have selected 60 items from fresh vegetables, fruits, meat, bakery, rice, oils, beverages and other essential household items, said Mr. Farid Al Shamandy, the General Manager.
Our price reductions goes up to 50% lower than our regular price. This is a key strategic vision of our Board of Directors, it's our way of contributing back to the society by providing a short relief to the rising food prices said Mr. Farid.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 2-Impossible to determine cause of S.Korea ferry businessman's death -agency
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- UPDATE 1-S.Korea ferry businessman's cause of death impossible to decide -agency
- UPDATE 1-Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- Bare burger burglars caught on security camera in Florida
- There's More