Nov 30 2010
|more articles from|
IDB Group Allocates More Than $ 4 billion for its Financial Operations Next Year
Jeddah - The Council of Executive Directors of Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group approved at the end of its meetings here today an amount of $ 4.128 billion for the Group's expected financial operations during the new fiscal year 2011.
The Council also approved finances worth $ 415,7 million for new developmental projects in the Group's member states including Iran, Pakistan and Senegal.
© Saudi Press Agency 2010
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More