Aug 02 2010
|more articles from|
Yemen, Malaysia talk on housing investment
Minister of Public Works and Roads Umar al-Kurshomi held talks with Deputy Chairman of Malay Chamber of Commerce Malaysia (MCCM) Mohamed Alaa El-Din over the opportunities and benefits from investment in housing in Yemen.
Al-Kurshomi pointed to the facilities and merits provided by the Yemeni investment law for foreign investors.
During the meeting, Undersecretary of Public Works Ministry Hessian al-Wali gave the Malaysian delegation a detailed presentation on housing investment opportunities and the ministry's future plans to expand in the housing projects.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Real Estate
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- There's More