Jul 20 2010
|more articles from|
Saudi Arabia: Minister of Water and Electricity Signs Contracts for Water and Sewage Projects
The projects will be implemented in Hail, Abha, Sakaka, Taima, Hassa, Jubail, and Tabuk.
This development comes in line with the directives of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Ibn Abdul-Aziz to provide the citizens with all required services.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Power & Utilities
- Turkey provides Iraq with more than 3000 power transmission towers
- World’s most sustainable building can now be found in Dubai
- Saudi firm wins USD98m Musandam power transmission project
- Iran: 3 power plants launched
- Emirates Green Building Council calls for setting up financing scheme for 'green' retrofit of buildings