Jul 06 2010
|more articles from|
Aziziah Panda Transformed Into Closed Joint Stock Company
Hassan bin Fadhel Aqeel, the Undersecretary of Ministry of Commerce and Industry for Internal Trade said that the Company's capital is SR 607,137,000, divided into 60,713,700 shares with a nominal value of 10 Saudi Riyals for each share. The founders subscribed in all the shares of the companies.
The duration of each company is 99 years starting from the date of the Ministerial approval resolution; the duration may be extended by a resolution of the companyâ€™s extraordinary general assembly.
It is noteworthy that the Companies' shares can be traded only after obtaining the approval of Capital Market Authority (CMA).
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Financial Services
- Some lenders eye exit as Dubai World seeks to revise USD25bn debt deal
- Alitalia to present final proposal to Etihad on Thursday
- Combined profits of 35 listed firms in Qatar hit QR17.6bn
- Property developer DAMAC looks to list shares on Dubai bourse
- Limited risk to health of well-capitalised Qatar banks, says EIU