Jun 29 2010
|more articles from|
Qatar: Diar presents new plan for Chelsea Barracks
The original "Concept Masterplan," drawn up by Dixon Jones, Squire and Partners and Kim Wilkie Associates, ('the Masterplanning Team') was launched in April this year after an initial phase of extensive public consultation.
Since then, local residents and other interested groups have continued to participate in the ongoing consultation process organised for Qatari Diar by the independent, specialist firm, Soundings, a press note issued here yesterday said.
The Masterplanning team has made a number of amendments, following this further consultation, including reductions in height of some of the buildings, as well as improvements to setting and public spaces.
"This Draft Masterplan is the latest step towards the outline planning application which we propose to submit later in the summer. As we have previously announced, the detailed architectural design of the buildings will be set out in the subsequent detailed planning applications. "
© The Peninsula 2010
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Real Estate
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More