Jun 22 2010
|more articles from|
Dr. Adnan Al Sultan and Yew Meng Fong join Saffar Capital Board of Directors
"I am very pleased to have Dr. Adnan and Yew Meng join our board. Both have enjoyed very successful careers and bring the ideal blend of international and regional experience," said Mishaal Al-Usaimi, CEO of Saffar Capital .
Dr. Al-Sultan brings to Saffar Capital more than thirty years of financial investment, strategic planning and management experience, including leadership positions in academia, asset management and consulting businesses.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr. Fong said "I have been following Saffar Capital 's progress for some time and look forward to working with Dr. Al-Sultan Adnan and the other board members and the very capable team at Saffar."
Saffar Capital is a DIFC registered and DFSA regulated Category 4 financial services company specialising in corporate finance advisory services throughout the Middle East. Saffar Capital is 100% owned by Saffar Holdings. Founded in 2001, Saffar Holdings has a track record of investments in companies such as Zawya and Credit Suisse Saudi Arabia.
© Press Release 2010
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More