Jun 01 2010
|more articles from|
Kuwait: Rules changed on women working late
Female workers in other fields, including journalism, medicine and laboratory work and the law, along with female pharmacy, hotel, amusement park, cinema and media personnel, will also be covered by the new regulations, reported Al-Watan.
Women will be banned from working in a number of professions of a physically strenuous or hazardous nature, including working directly with petrochemicals and in manufacturing in which chemical substances are used, as well as construction work. Another new regulation prohibits outdoor work for both sexes from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM between June 1 and the end of August due to the extreme heat in this period.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Legal
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More