Apr 27 2010
|more articles from|
KACST and University of Alexandria Sign Agreement
The agreement was signed by the City's Vice President for Research Institutes Prince Dr. Turki bin Saud bin Mohammed Al Saud, and the University's Rector Dr. Hind Mamdouh Hanafy.
The Prince expressed his pleasure over the partnership between the City and the University , pointing out that this agreement opens wide the field for researchers and outstanding students from the University of Alexandria to work in nanotechnology and to benefit from the expertise of the Centre which is a unique one in the region.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Education
- Emirati educators receive training on inspection processes
- GCC told to invest more in ‘education, human resources’
- Abu Dhabi University wins "Best Supporting University for Entrepreneurship" in Mohammed Bin Rashid Award for Young Business Leaders
- Rating system for region’s universities
- Campus to accommodate over 20,000 students