Apr 27 2010
|more articles from|
KACST and University of Alexandria Sign Agreement
The agreement was signed by the City's Vice President for Research Institutes Prince Dr. Turki bin Saud bin Mohammed Al Saud, and the University's Rector Dr. Hind Mamdouh Hanafy.
The Prince expressed his pleasure over the partnership between the City and the University , pointing out that this agreement opens wide the field for researchers and outstanding students from the University of Alexandria to work in nanotechnology and to benefit from the expertise of the Centre which is a unique one in the region.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Education
- Schools in KSA seek ministries' advice over coronavirus
- New AED27.5m building for Sharjah Educational Zone
- Egypt govt streamlines exam process for expats
- Thomson Reuters signs agreement with Saudi Digital Library to support transformation of Saudi Arabia to a knowledge based economy
- Singapore to train 3,000 Saudi school principals
- California congressman woos Sriracha pepper sauce factory after odour complaints heat up
- Church deacon, fugitive in 1981 killing, arrested in Texas
- Ohio man must pay $489,000 for fake distress report -court
- Washington state euthanizes 300 birds after cockfighting farm raided
- UPDATE 1-Retired nurse sues for $275,000 in Oregon pet duck attack
- There's More