Feb 04 2010
|more articles from|
Stock market opened in Arbil
"The Kurdistan Stock Exchange has been opened following the approval of the central government," Abdullah Abdulrahman said in a press conference held at the Sheraton, Arbil, which was attended by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
"Twenty percent of the shares will go to the regional government, 13 percent to traders and the rest to private sector companies," Abdulrahman pointed out.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More