Oct 22 2009
|more articles from|
Pak-Qatar General Takaful & Bank Alfalah Sign MOU
According to the agreement PQGTL would provide comprehensive Takaful coverage for Bank Alfalah's Auto Ijara assets. This cover would include cover for riots, acts of terrorism and natural disasters.
DCEO Pak-Qatar General Takaful Rohail Alikhan in his statement said that Pak-Qatar General Takaful's agreement with a premier bank like Bank Alfalah for its Islamic banking portfolio is a clear recognition of its better services backed by a highly experienced management and state-of-the-art technology systems.
Rohail Alikhan said that with the exponential growth in demand for Takaful products across the region, Pak Qatar General Takaful has all the elements necessary to take full advantage of these opportunities, with its innovative range of products and services, designed specifically to provide financial protection to the community in an ethical and transparent way.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- Teen can't go to his prom with Miss America, so he'll go alone
- Empress Sisi's wardrobe goes on display in Vienna
- Sri Lanka deports British tourist for her Buddha tattoo
- Japan PM Abe and U.S. President Obama - what's in a name?
- UPDATE 1-California city delays vote on Sriracha sauce factory
- There's More