Jun 24 2009
|more articles from|
Islamic BankCard Research Project Launch
Questions to be considered:
How are Islamic bank cards being offered to different demographic groups in various countries?
What types of Shariah-compliant bank cards are working and why?
How are Muslim customers using bank cards to facilitate their lifestyles?
What cultural differences exist across the Ummah?
What are Shariah scholars saying about bank cards?
What do Muslim and non-Muslim customers think about Islamic bank cards?
What brands are most recognizable by customers looking for bank cards?
What is next for Muslim bank cards?
Joe DiVanna a well-known expert in financial services and Shariah-compliant banking said, "This project is designed to give Shariah-compliant institutions the market intelligence they need to accurately develop their portfolio of products to facilitate the changing lifestyles of Muslims in multination markets. The Islamic finance market needs more product-depth but simply building new products without knowing what will resonate with customers reduces the profitability and waste valuable resources."
For the compete prospectus on this project simply email the project director Joseph DiVanna at: email@example.com or call +44 (0)1223.704670
More details at http://www.marisstrategies.com/13401/14201.html
- Ends -
Books by Joe DiVanna
Published by Palgrave-Macmillan
- Redefining Financial Services: The New Renaissance in Value Propositions (reprinted, 2007)
- Thinking beyond Technology: Creating New Value in Business
- Synconomy: Adding Value in a World of Continuously Connected Business
- The Future of Retail Banking: Delivering Value to Global Customers (reprinted, 2007)
- Strategic Thinking in Tactical Times (editor and contributor)
- People - The New Asset on the Balance Sheet (editor and contributor)
Published by Leonardo and Francis Press
- Understanding Islamic Banking: The Value Proposition that Transcends Cultures (reprinted, 2007 and 2008)
- A New Financial Dawn: The Rise of Islamic Banking (forthcoming, 2009)
Published by Lyons Press
- The Merchants of Fear: why they want us to be afraid
Published by The Financial Times
- How to Run a Bank (editor and contributor)
For more information, please contact:
Maris Strategies Limited
Suite 41, 23 King Street
Cambridge, CB1 1AH, United Kingdom
Ph +44 1223 704 670
Fax +44 1223 693 426
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More