Jun 24 2009
|more articles from|
Mehr Petrochemical Complex to be officially inaugurated
Iranian Oil Minister Gholam-Hossein Nozari will attend the inaugural ceremony, the Mehr News Agency reported on Tuesday.
The Mehr Petrochemical Complex is one of the National Petrochemical Company 's major projects implemented through a $230 million joint venture by the domestic private sector and foreign investors.
The complex has been built to produce high density polyethylene in Pars Special Economic Energy Zone in Assaluyeh.
The high density polyethylene project of Pars Special Economic Energy Zone is the first investment by Japanese companies in Iran's petrochemical industry in the past 24 years.
A consortium which is comprised of Iran's RAMPCO and Japan's Mitsui companies implemented the project.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More