May 15 2009
|more articles from|
KSA: A new Sony World showroom
"This is the 36th Sony showroom in the Kingdom and we plan to continue to invest in such showrooms as demand for our products is continuously growing," Ziad Tunisi, vice president of Al-Faisaliah Group Holding Co. Ltd., said at the opening ceremony.
Kingdomwide, Sony now has 11 outlets each in Riyadh and Jeddah, nine in Dammam, and five in Makkah and Madinah. Among those present were Taro Kimura, general manager for sales and marketing of Modern Electronics Co. Ltd. , a subsidiary of Al-Faisaliah Group Holding Co. Ltd., and some of its top executives including Managing Director Badr Al-Suwailem, Retail Manager Hassan A. Ubaidan, General Service Center Manager Asim Al-Humaid and Retail Marketing Coordinator Mario Randy F. Dumaoal.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- RPT-Record-breaking gas ship launched, bigger one planned
- U.S. vice president urges Chinese to challenge their leaders
- Olympics-A Tokyo district's uphill quest for the perfect bobsleigh
- China rocket debris hits two homes, experts urge insurance
- How about a little George W. Bush for the Christmas tree?
- There's More