Feb 02 2009
|more articles from|
Umniah and Omar Abdallat Celebrate His Majesty's Birthday
"Deerbalak 'Abladak" Exclusively on Umniah
Amman, Jordan: Umniah , a leading provider of telecommunications services, celebrated His Majesty King Abdullah II's 47th birthday with their brand ambassador Omar Abdallat, by releasing a new single "Deerbalak 'Abladak" exclusively for its subscribers.
Umniah 's subscribers can activate this service by calling 1313, then dialing the tone's number (0006010059) which instantly enables them to enjoy Omar Abdallat's new release, to be broadcast on radio stations on His Majesty's birthday. Umniah also distributed 40000 CD's of the new song through weekly newspapers.
"We, at Umniah , are celebrating today an occasion dear to our hearts, His Majesty's birthday. We are proud to be launching, "Deerbalak 'Abladak", an overwhelmingly patriotic song, by the Jordanian pop icon Omar Abdallat. This initiative, as we see it, asserts our role as a pioneer in servicing the country and its citizens, and will always provide customers and the Jordanian community at large with innovative services", Umniah 's CEO Mr. Joseph Hanania joyfully commented.
© Press Release 2009
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Elephants can gauge threat from human voices, study finds
- Investors prefer business pitches from handsome men, U.S. study finds
- U.S. ad of Michelangelo's David with rifle scandalises Italy
- UPDATE 1-U.S. top court declines to hear 'I (heart sign) boobies' case
- Zap! Australian scientists look at lasers to cull space junk
- There's More