Jan 15 2009
|more articles from|
1st Insurance Bank Soon
Mohammad Javad Sahamian Moqaddam told Fars News Agency that the proposed bank will be soon set up duty-bound to implement the insurance laws.
He said the country needs investment and his company will do everything at its disposal to absorb more investments in the insurance sector.
He noted that priority will be given to the production sectors and small businesses in a proposed "double-value insurance scheme" which will be soon introduced after approval.
According to him, with the formation of the proposed insurance bank, profits earned will be invested in the efficient sectors such as production, health and treatment, and welfare.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More