Dec 03 2008
|more articles from|
ACERFI, the first French-speaking 'Shariah Comittee for Islamic Finance'
ACERFI, a non for-profit organisation, was thus officially launched during this event as the first French-speaking « Shariah Comittee for Islamic Finance » and has been announced by Sheikh Louqman Ingar, a sharia scholar that has already advised in the first experiment on the French overseas territory that occurred in June 2008 in La Réunion Island. The role of this France based sharia scholars was crucial in the compliance of the first financial Islamic product, also known as "Liquidity Sharia", designed by Société Générale and distributed by their local brand network agency BFC.
The world-renown Sheikh Nizam Yaqubi, already member of sharia boards of major French banks, recognised during this event the importance of this initiative and having now French Scholars who joined forces to promote the industry and service the needs of the market .
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- Golf-Westwood surges clear in Malaysia as Larrazabal dives for cover
- Filipinos nailed to cross in Easter ritual frowned on by church
- UPDATE 1-Fly me to Sochi, demands Cathay passenger armed with chocolate bar, court hears
- Fly me to Winter Olympics, demands Cathay passenger armed with Toblerone
- Toronto Mayor Ford opens re-election bid with 'cut the gravy' vow
- There's More