Aug 15 2008
|more articles from|
Taleb Group to fully own three schools
The transfer of ownership took effect on August 10. The three schools to be assumed by the Taleb Group are The Cambridge School Doha, Cambridge International School for Girls and Doha Modern Indian School. The schools have been growing operationally and educationally for the last seven years.
The management of the schools which was previously carried out by the GEMS Education of the Varkey Group, will also now be undertaken by the Taleb Group .
© The Peninsula 2008
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Education
- Competitive hunting of wolves, coyotes in Idaho sparks outcry
- Google execs' planes saved millions in costs due to error- NASA
- CORRECTED-Two infant skeletons found in dead Ohio woman's home
- RPT-Gruesome gift that keeps on giving: $200 to sponsor museum skulls
- Two infant skeletons found in dead Ohio woman's home
- There's More