Mar 25 2008
|more articles from|
DEPCO Systems Launches Asset Trail RFID Solution
Asset Trail is an RFID application available in Arabic and English languages that can track, monitor and control the assets of companies. These assets range from goods, furniture, equipment and employees. Asset Trail has already been implemented for a retail store chain in Jeddah following its two month release to the regional market.
"Asset Trail is a multi-language system compromised of more than 600 simplistic modules that allow the tracking and control of RFID tags across the edge of the enterprise. Companies can attach these tags to a variety of assets. This fact, along with the flexible and quick customization services provided by DEPCO Systems through these predefined modules, allows the same application to be tailored to fit many vertical markets," said DEPCO Systems Chief Operating Officer Edwin Chikhani.
"We have integrated Asset Trail to Oracle and SQL databases serving world renowned ERP applications. In addition, we also have integrated to some proprietary ERP applications successfully," added Chikhani.
About DEPCO Systems
DEPCO Systems (www.depcosystems.com) is a Saudi company, based in Jeddah that specializes in Telecom and information technology (IT) systems integration. The start-up company was created in 2005 by Krimmley Contracting and JAYED Group for the sole purpose of targeting the growing need of IT and Telecom high end services envisaged in Saudi Arabia and the region.
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR's assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio.
© Press Release 2008
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Telecoms & IT
- UAE's Etisalat misses forecast, sees Maroc Telecom purchase by end-May
- Saudi Arabia: Foreign investments on smart applications to hit SAR37.5bn by 2016
- Internet usage on phones on the rise in Qatar
- Dubai Design District to support Dubai’s ambition to become a smart city
- du refinances existing debt facilities with more favourable terms through USD1.17bn funding package
- UK's first bitcoin machine opens in east London cafe
- UPDATE 1-Next round's on US; Obama to deliver on beer bet with Canada
- Ex-madam who ran for NYC comptroller pleads guilty to drug charge
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos, closes Peeping Tom loophole
- UPDATE 2-Canadian guilty of sexual assault after piercing condoms
- There's More