Jan 30 2013
|more articles from|
Workers end strike at Libya's Ras Lanuf refinery -source
TRIPOLI, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Workers at Libya's 220,000 barrels per day Ras Lanuf refinery have ended their strike and operations should resume this afternoon, a source at the North African country's National Oil Corporation said.
"It is finished. The refinery will start up this afternoon," the source said on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Marie-Louise Gumuchian; Editing by Anthony Barker)
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- Speaking in foreign tongues? Russian lawmakers say 'nyet'
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- UPDATE 3-South Africa admits mistake over "schizophrenic" Mandela signer
- UPDATE 1-Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- Mandela mimer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- There's More