Jul 13 2012
|more articles from|
Warning against concentrating communications infrastructure with private sector
She warned that concentrating this sector with all its components in the hands of the private sector will "endanger national security".
"It is unreasonable to hand over all correspondence and plans in the hands of unknown foreign company, which might be Israeli or anti-Iraq, thus it will endanger Iraqi security", she elaborated.
"It is necessary that the communications infrastructure should be under the control of the state", she concluded.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Iraq
- Iraq renews warnings for companies that buy oil from Kurdistan
- Turkish government to sign agreements for oil and gas with Kurdistan
- TBI to inaugurate branches in Turkey, Lebanon, UAE
- Nujaifi in Erbil to discuss political and security situation with Kurdish leaders
- Egyptian official: importing crude oil from Iraq to take long time
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More