Oct 08 2010
|more articles from|
All Blackberry services in the UAE to continue to operate as normal.
Abu Dhabi, Oct 08th, 2010 (WAM) -- The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority ( TRA ) has confirmed that Blackberry services are now compliant with the UAE’s telecommunications regulatory framework."Therefore", the TRA assured today in a statement: "all Blackberry services in the UAE will continue to operate as normal and no suspension of service will occur on October 11, 2010". The TRA also acknowledged "the positive engagement and collaboration of Research In Motion (RIM) in reaching this regulatory compliant outcome".
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More