Jan 09 2008
|more articles from|
Takreer awards Dh1.1b green diesel project on Korea's GS Engineering
Abu Dhabi, Jan. 9th, 2008 (WAM) - Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (Takreer) has awarded a Dh 1.136 billion (US$1.14 billion) EPC contract on South Korea's GS Engineering & Construction Corp to provide a low-sulphur diesel plant at the Ruwais refinery.Takreer said in a statement released today that GS Engineering will start work on the project from its headquarters in Korea. The project is scheduled for completion in 24 months. The project entails construction of a 41,000 b/d hydrocracker, a 44,000 b/d sulphur processing unit and associated facilities to produce ultra low-sulphur gas oil with a minimum 10 ppmw sulphur component at its Abu Dhabi and Ruwais refineries.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- There's More