Jul 02 2012
|more articles from|
US$ 1.5 Billion 6.125 % Notes due 2022
Manama, Bahrain July 2 2012 - The Kingdom of Bahrain on July 1, 2012, successfully priced a US$ 1.5 billion 10-year Reg S/144A bond offering due July 5, 2022.
The offering was priced at a re-offer yield of 6.143% %, reflecting a spread of 437.5 basis points over the US 10-year mid-swap rate.
A total of 350 investors participated in the transaction, with an order book of US Dollars 6.3 billion.
The distribution was at 38 % asset managers and hedge funds, 35 % with banks, 12 % with insurance companies and pension funds, 8 % with central banks, and 7 % with private banks.
Geographically, 29 % of the bond was placed in the Middle East, 14 % in the Kingdom of Bahrain, 16 % in the United Kingdom,16 % in Europe, 14 % in United States, and 11 % in Asia.
Citigroup, Gulf International Bank, J.P. Morgan, and Standard Chartered Bank acted as Joint Bookrunners for the transaction.
Contact: External Communications Unit
Tel: +973 17547357/17547360
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More