Jun 13 2012
|more articles from|
UPDATE: OPEC Secretary General: Some Oversupply, Not Worried On Prices
Wednesday, Jun 13, 2012
(Adds quotes from el-Badri.)
By Benoit Faucon
VIENNA--OPEC's chief said Wednesday there is some oversupply on the market but he isn't worried about oil prices.
Speaking to reporters, Abdalla Salem el-Badri, secretary general of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, said: "There is some oversupply on the market."
Mr. el-Badri said he was confident the group will reach a consensus when it meets Thursday, despite an apparent rift.
Write to Benoit Faucon at firstname.lastname@example.org
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More