May 25 2012
|more articles from|
UN Observers Continue Tours in Damascus, Its Countryside, Aleppo, Daraa and Deir Ezzor
In Damascus, a team of the international observers toured the neighborhoods of Old Mazzeh, Mazzeh Eastern Villas and Eisha River.
In Damascus Countryside, another observer delegation visited the towns of of Maadamiyeh, Ein al-Tineh and Maaloula.
In the province of Aleppo, a team of observers paid visits to the neighborhoods of al-Siryan, al-Muhafaza, al-Jmeiliyeh, Sheikh Taha, al-Hamadaniyeh, Salah-Eddin, Shahba and New Aleppo and toured Ibn Rushd Hospital.
In Daraa province, a team of observers visited downtown Daraa and the Sports City.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- There's More