Apr 11 2014
|more articles from|
UAE health worker who contracted Mers virus dies; 5 infected
Filipino paramedics working at the Al Ain Rescue and Ambulance Section have been infected by Mers
The cases were diagnosed during the periodic medical examinations.
In a statement issued in this regard, the ministry announced that it has taken all necessary preventive health measures by placing the patients under quarantine.
"The ministry has also been in touch with community members who have been transferred lately to hospitals to check on their health condition by precaution," added the statement.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Healthcare
- MED2020 forum to focus on best practices in medicine
- Mulk Holdings healthcare arm to invest AED250m in expansion
- New online platform to connect healthcare specialists across MENA
- Oman healthcare workers to get protective kits to control Ebola
- Vaccination against meningitis mandatory for all Haj pilgrims