Apr 11 2014
|more articles from|
UAE health worker who contracted Mers virus dies; 5 infected
Filipino paramedics working at the Al Ain Rescue and Ambulance Section have been infected by Mers
The cases were diagnosed during the periodic medical examinations.
In a statement issued in this regard, the ministry announced that it has taken all necessary preventive health measures by placing the patients under quarantine.
"The ministry has also been in touch with community members who have been transferred lately to hospitals to check on their health condition by precaution," added the statement.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Healthcare
- UN Ebola response in West Africa to be bolstered by increase in World Bank funding
- Dubai mandatory health cover: Time runs out for large firms
- India considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- 20,000 non-Jordanians born in Jordan this year
- China to send elite army unit to help fight Ebola in Liberia