May 05 2012
|more articles from|
Turkish Economy Min. visits Julfar
RAS AL KHAIMAH: Turkish Minister of Economy Zafer Caglayan visited the head office of Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries ( Julfar ) in Ras Al Khaimah as part of a tour during his current visit to the UAE.He was received by Sheikh Faisal Bin Saqr Al Qassimi, Chairman of Ras Al-Khaimah's Department of Finance and Chairman of the Board of Julfar and other officials In remarks during the visit, the Turkish Minister said the UAE has a good reputation in attracting foreign investments. The UAE's successful pharmaceutical industry boosts Julfar 's market penetration. Minister Caglayan is leading a high-level trade delegation on a visit to the UAE which also included Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) - one of the fastest-growing free trade zones in the UAE.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More