Aug 29 2012
|more articles from|
Tunisia to complete study of logistics project in Djebal El Wasat in Nov.
The project is envisaged in two phases: the first will develop 50 hectares of land including a dry port, while the second will cover 164 hectares, according to Youssef Bouhlal, general director of public administration at the ministry.
"The Tunisian government will then seek bids from investors who wish to participate in the project, which comprises a mall, a parking garage for cars and trucks, areas for recruitment, stores, pavements for shipment, and green areas. The project will organize the transport of goods between the region of Djebel El Wasat and Tunis," Bouhlal said.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More