Dec 12 2009
|more articles from|
Tunisia, Sudan to boost cooperation in health sector
Mr. Zenaidi stressed the importance of strengthening partnership relations and exchange of expertise in terms of health prevention and adaptation to the progress of medicine.
For her part, the Sudanese minister voiced satisfaction at the cooperation set forth in medical, health services and pharmaceutical industries sectors.
In a related event, the Sudanese minister visited Tunisia's Pharmaceutical Industries Company (SIPHAT) located in the governorate of Ben Arous, where she took cognizance of the company's contribution to the promotion of the sector with a view to meet the needs of the local market and the company's exports to European, Arab and African countries.
© Tunisia Online News 2009
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- RPT-FEATURE-Change looms for Ethiopia's ancient salt trade
- There's More