May 28 2012
|more articles from|
Trading Summary at the Palestine Exchange Monday 28/05/2012
A Total of 1,627,494 shares were traded with a value of (2,889,142.04) USD, executed during (146) transactions.
The 'Al-Quds Index' closed at (453.49) points, a (-1.54) points (-0.34%) decrease compared to the last trading session.
Shares of (17) companies were traded, share price increased in (3) companies whereas decreased in (9) companies.
Top five decliners : ELECTRODE by (-5%), PICO by (-4.67%), ISBK by (-3.53%), PRICO by (-1.43%), AIB by (-1.39%).
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More