Feb 26 2013
|more articles from|
This Gulf country wants to raise minimum monthly wage to AED19,500
Plus inflation-linked monthly increments
The daily reports that Kuwaiti MP Nasser Al-Mari, together with some colleagues, presented a number of proposals to National Assembly recently, of which he stipulated the private schools must not be allowed to increase their fees without justified reasons, quoting reports from Al-Seyassah daily.
The MP demanded the concerned authorities to specify KD1,500 (Dh19,434) as the minimum wage for Kuwaiti personnel, with monthly increments to cope with annual inflation.
Allowances for children should be KD100 per child and without a limit to the number of children, the lawmakers have proposed.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Seattle cop who issued 80 pct of marijuana tickets reassigned
- U.S. advances plan to reintroduce wild bison herds outside Yellowstone
- Octopus mom protects her eggs for an astonishing 4-1/2 years
- NFL-Redskins hire PR firm Burson-Marsteller amid fight over name
- Police arrest New Mexico man suspected of killing, marinating dog
- There's More