Feb 26 2013
|more articles from|
This Gulf country wants to raise minimum monthly wage to AED19,500
Plus inflation-linked monthly increments
The daily reports that Kuwaiti MP Nasser Al-Mari, together with some colleagues, presented a number of proposals to National Assembly recently, of which he stipulated the private schools must not be allowed to increase their fees without justified reasons, quoting reports from Al-Seyassah daily.
The MP demanded the concerned authorities to specify KD1,500 (Dh19,434) as the minimum wage for Kuwaiti personnel, with monthly increments to cope with annual inflation.
Allowances for children should be KD100 per child and without a limit to the number of children, the lawmakers have proposed.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More