Jul 16 2011
|more articles from|
Tasattur worries traders in Al-Baha
Prince Mishari Bin Saud Bin Abdul Aziz, Emir of Al-Baha Region, will receive Othman Bin Saleh Al-Huqail here Sunday to exchange views on a number of issues of interest to the region and its businessmen.
The meeting is organized by Al-Baha Chamber of Commerce and Industry and will be attended by businessmen and merchants in the region aiming to explain the details of Nitaqat system and the tasattur.
Safar Ghurmallah Al-Zahrani, Secretary General of Al-Baha Chamber, said a large number of businessmen are expected to attend the discussions.
Tasattur, he said, has become a worrying factor for businessmen in the region for it damages the commercial activity and development.
He said the Chamber has received many complaints from its members about this and the coming meeting will be a chance to show the vision of the private sector regarding the implementation of the ministry's programs in the region.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- There's More