Jun 27 2012
|more articles from|
Successful Launch of the Bahrain International 10-Year USD Bond Issue
Shaikh Salman bin Isa Al Khalifa, Executive Director, Banking Operations on this occasion said: "This demand for bonds is proof of the strong credit standing enjoyed by the Kingdom of Bahrain and the confidence given by the international markets for Bahrain's financial sector."
These bonds issued on Wednesday, 27 June 2012, will be in USD for a maturity period of 10 years with a credit rating of BBB/BBB, with a stable future outlook by international rating agencies S&P and Fitch.
These bonds were issued in accordance with United States Rule 144A in the market.
Sh. Salman said: "We will use this issue to create a yield curve for long-term government bonds, in addition to offering bonds of the Kingdom of Bahrain in the U.S. markets for the second time."
It should be noted that this bond issue has been successfully marketed in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- Belgian who says she is king's daughter asks him to testify
- There's More