May 04 2012
|more articles from|
Successful Issuances of Brunei Darussalam Government Short-Term Sukuk Al-Ijarah Securities 71st Series
The Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD), agent to the Government of His Majesty The Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam in managing and administering Sukuk Al-Ijarah issuances, is pleased to announce the successful pricing of its 71st issuance of short-term Sukuk Al-Ijarah securities.
With this issuance, the Brunei Government has thus issued over B$3.951 billion worth of short-term Sukuk Al-Ijarah securities since the maiden offering on 6th April 2006
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More