Nov 20 2013
|more articles from|
Slowdown in manufacturing industries and agriculture behind low growth of GDP (INS)
TUNIS (TAP) - The slowdown in manufacturing industries and agricultural activities was behind the low growth of the GDP to 2.4% in the third quarter of 2013 from 3.2% in the same quarter of the last year, according to an analysis published on Wednesday by the National Institute of Statistics (INS)...
© Tunis-Afrique Presse 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Manufacturing
- Palestinian firms seek to remain competitive under occupation
- UAE's Abraaj gets go-ahead on Bisco Misr acquisition
- Iran owns 10 world class mines
- Finance minister: government will not prevent any Syrian industrialist from returning home
- Majis signs cooling supply agreements with Orpic at Sohar Industrial Port