Nov 20 2013
|more articles from|
Slowdown in manufacturing industries and agriculture behind low growth of GDP (INS)
TUNIS (TAP) - The slowdown in manufacturing industries and agricultural activities was behind the low growth of the GDP to 2.4% in the third quarter of 2013 from 3.2% in the same quarter of the last year, according to an analysis published on Wednesday by the National Institute of Statistics (INS)...
© Tunis-Afrique Presse 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Manufacturing
- Qatar accounts for more than 11% of joint Gulf industrial projects
- Saudi PetroRabigh starts maintenance work on VDU unit
- R&D, on-shore assembly plants to boost Qatar's manufacturing sector
- Supply chain optimization crucial for evolution of GCC petrochemicals industry- GPCA
- Performance of Abu Dhabi industrial sector continued to improve in H1 2014