Nov 20 2013
|more articles from|
Slowdown in manufacturing industries and agriculture behind low growth of GDP (INS)
TUNIS (TAP) - The slowdown in manufacturing industries and agricultural activities was behind the low growth of the GDP to 2.4% in the third quarter of 2013 from 3.2% in the same quarter of the last year, according to an analysis published on Wednesday by the National Institute of Statistics (INS)...
© Tunis-Afrique Presse 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Manufacturing
- JPMC brings Chinese firm on board to upgrade Jordanian phosphate, fertiliser industry
- Abu Dhabi Chamber invites Australian firms to boost industrial investments
- Big Madinah push for SMEs
- Saudi industrial sector loans hit SR1t in second quarter
- Oman's Orpic to invite bids for USD3.6bn Liwa project by early 2015