Feb 20 2012
|more articles from|
Shoura lists its efforts to boost Saudization
These included the recommendation to set up a separate ministry for labor and a call to fix a limit for expatriate workers and their families in the Kingdom.
In a three-page report, the Shoura spelled out the various resolutions it adopted during the past years with the aim of creating more jobs for Saudis. It cited the unification of recruitment process and formation of Human Resource Development Fund as important decisions.
"The Shoura also called for a Supreme Manpower Council to set out plans and propose new laws to regulate foreign manpower and review laws related to foreign recruitment and employment of non-Saudis and give incentives to national manpower," the report said.
© Arab News 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- There's More