May 19 2012
|more articles from|
Saudi Min Inks Deals For Local Water, Sewage Projs Worth SAR348M
Saturday, May 19, 2012
BEIRUT (Zawya Dow Jones)--Saudi Arabia's minister of water and electricity has signed contracts for local water and sewage projects with a combined cost of more than 348 million Saudi riyals ($92.8 million), the official Saudi Press Agency, or SPA, reports Saturday.
The deals include implementing the first phase of a sewage network project in Najran city at a total cost of SAR79.3 million over 36 months, the news agency reports.
News agency website: http://www.spa.gov.sa/ListNewsInCat.php?pg=1&catid=5&selectedcat=5
Copyright (c) 2012 Dow Jones & Co.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- RPT-FEATURE-Change looms for Ethiopia's ancient salt trade
- There's More