Aug 13 2012
|more articles from|
Saudi inflation falls to lowest in three years
Inflation slowed to 4 percent in July, compared with 4.9 percent in the previous month, the Central Department of Statistics said on its website today. Food prices increased 4 percent, down from 4.7 percent in June.
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency said in a report on its website today that inflationary pressures in the Kingdom, the Arab world's largest economy, are expected to stabilize in the third quarter as global increases in food costs slow and inflation in other countries eases.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More