Jul 15 2012
|more articles from|
Saudi bans expats over 8-years old from public schools
In a scholar, the Ministry of Education told all public schools in the conservative Gulf Kingdom not to accept expatriate students above eight years.
"Foreign students above eight years old are now allowed to join public schools in the Kingdom, starting from the next scholastic year," it said without giving explanation for the decision.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Education
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More