Feb 10 2007
|more articles from|
Saudi Re Appoints SHB as Financial Adviser
The agreement was signed yesterday at SHB's headquarters in Riyadh by Mousa Al-Rubaian, the chairman of the founders committee of Saudi Re , Nouhad Taleb, the designated CEO of the company, Abdulelah Al-Shaikh, general manager of corporate banking group at SHB and Mark Hanson, head of corporate finance in SHB. Also present at the signing ceremony were Tom Lind, head of Structured Finance and Syndications, Khaled Al-Muammar, division manager and the bank's corporate finance team.
Saudi Re will be the first professional reinsurance company in Saudi Arabia, which will provide Shariah compliant and traditional life, and non-life reinsurance products in most lines of businesses, said Al-Rubaian.
By P.K. Abdul Ghafour
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More