Jun 26 2012
|more articles from|
Saudi May Money Supply Growth Slows to 7.7% on Year Vs April
Tuesday, Jun 26, 2012
M3, the broadest measure of money supply and an indicator of future inflation, was 1.265 trillion Saudi riyals ($337.3 billion) in May, up from SAR1.174 trillion in the year earlier, according to the data posted on SAMA 's website.
SAMA 's net foreign assets rose to SAR2.188 trillion in May, from SAR1.803 trillion in May 2011, according to the data.
Copyright (c) 2012 Dow Jones & Co.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More