Apr 20 2011
|more articles from|
Saudi Arabia: KHC posts SR90.6m net income for Q1
Prince Alwaleed commented: "We are delighted with the first quarter results and the increase in net income over last year's. We continue to create value for our shareholders while establishing a strong foundation for the long-term growth."
Despite the recent events in the hospitality, travel and leisure industry in the Middle East and Japan, KHC realized gains on the sale of one of its hotels and a parcel of land in East of Riyadh.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Travel & Tourism
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More